Growing up, I was known among my siblings as the different one. My parents probably told me that a thousand times; not always with a positive connotation, mind you. I was fiercely independent, frequently boisterous and eloquent enough to talk my way through most situations. The bottom line was that I knew what I wanted in life. In fact, I had dreamed of it for as long as I can remember and my quest for most of my growing years was to fill in the gap between where I was at the time and the realization of my dreams. Although there were many factors squarely out of my control, I was determined to do what was in my power to conjure the change I wanted in my life.
March 18, 2019
March 12, 2019
- Choose Courage over Comfort — Actionalyze https://t.co/5ublexXV6Zover a year ago
- Could a smart device help protect families from prescription drug abuse? Meet the SafeLyfe Alpha, the smart, secure… https://t.co/krIMBoRFZUover a year ago
- Could a smart device help protect families from prescription drug abuse? Meet the SafeLyfe Alpha, the smart, secure… https://t.co/dWzm40D2CLover a year ago
- Today, I hit another milestone in my life. I completed the design of my first invention and launched an #Indiegogo… https://t.co/2t3ffiY4UDover a year ago
- I've download #SplashScreen PRO. Create all Launch Screens for iOS & Android apps in one click. https://t.co/7TuJmXeGwi via @davidlilloover a year ago